The Legend of Zelda Cartoon series aired in the late 1980s and there were 13 episodes. Link and Zelda also made four appearances in the Captain N The GameMaster Cartoon series. Below are quick reviews on each episode.
- The Ringer
- Ganon joins the Hyrule magic contest to try to get an opportunity to steal the Triforce of Wisdom
- Sing for the Unicorn
- A mysterious young woman appears to take her unicorn back from Ganon.
- Kiss n’ Tell
- A Gibdo in disguise tricks Link in to saving her and turns him into a frog.
- Zelda finds a strange mirror in her room which is actually a portal to Ganon’s realm.
- Fairies in the Spring
- The construction of the King’s water park is interrupted by strange water monsters.
- The Missing Link
- Link is killed by Ganon’s magic staff. Zelda and Link’s ghost attempt to retrieve Link’s body
from the Evil Jar.
- Underworld Connections
- the Triforce of Wisdom is split into 3, and Link and Zelda must venture into the underworld to retrieve 2 of the pieces.
- The Moblins are Revolting
- The Moblins steal Ganon’s capture staff and seal him in a magic bubble. Then try to take over Hyrule themselves.
- The White Knight
- There’s a new man in Zelda’s life, but is he really the man of her dreams?
- Cold Spells
- Spring cleaning is interrupted when Ganon casts a spell on Spryte and steals the Triforce of Wisdom.
- Stinging a Stinger
- Link get swindled out of his sword, and into some trouble.
- A Hitch in the Works
- A time of peace brings on more trouble then it’s worth.
- That Sinking Feeling
- Ganon tries to capture Link and Zelda with a Magic Magnet, but gets a Cupid Statue instead, which enrages Zelda.