Updates 11/03/07: Site has been recoded in XHTML 1.0 Strict, CSS has been validated. Some 7 year old bugs have been fixed!
Updates 6/24/05: The search bar on the roh pages works now. It’s a google ‘I’m Feeling Lucky’ searchbox.
Here’s some shots from it:
Updates 12/24/04: Updated the fanart section with a new pic by Juan T. Search function still not working, I guess google hasn’t bothered to index me yet. I’ll leave it up tho and hope it starts workin soon. 🙂 Also want to wish everyone a merry Christmas and happy New Year! Be safe, don’t drink and drive or I’ll yell at you…
Updates 11/16/04: I’m forgetting stuff already. added rpgclassics to the links page and found 5 2 year old fanarts hidden in my c/unzipped folder :(. Hope I got credits right.
Updates 11/11/04: Site’s been moved (duh) and updated to make navigation easer for everyone (me included). I got rid of as many tables as I could and converted to CSS. If there’s any bugs anywhere, please let me know, I’m still learning. The following was changed:
* Added link in cdi section
* Added 2 Hyrule Field midis to the remix section, updated midi.zip
* Broke tricks_and_cheats and codes section down and made a new section for each game: cc#.html.
* Moved credits, feedback, toons, and midi page links to main menu.
* Moved credits and feedback files to top dir
* Added/removed dead or not updated links from links page and throughout the site. If the link was for a credit, i left the name there. If you want to be relinked or have changed URLs, let me know and i’ll be happy to readd.
* Deleted About Me section, the RoH ICQ List, Awards section, Gallery section, Other section. This was to save space and make it make sense. 🙂 The fan stuff is unchanged.
* Added google search box to each page. It does “I’m Feeling Lucky” search on lunaz.com. (may take time to work)
* Did spellcheck, there were lots of errors. Probably still are.